Delegates are encouraged to choose on campus accommodation at the University of Limerick. Cappavilla Village is an attractive apartment style residence located on the North Campus.
Built on the highest point of the campus, the views of the surrounding counties and the river Shannon are superb. All six and four bedroomed apartments and are within easy walking distance of all conference facilities. All apartments are furnished to the highest standard and offer the following:
- A shared, fully fitted kitchen, and a comfortable lounge area, with cable television
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (i.e. each bedroom has its own private shower and toilet facilities)
- Daily Continental Breakfast is provided for guests
- Apartments are provided for people with impaired mobility
- Electric Heating in each bedroom/apartment
- All rooms have high speed, wireless internet access
- Prepaid card telephone in each apartment
- Secure key card entry to each apartment and room
- Free car parking
- Resident village team on site and dedicated accommodation reception for guests to check in
€49 per single per night including continental breakfast.
- Please use the online registration form to make an accommodation booking.
- Please advise at the time of booking if you wish to share an apartment with colleagues.
- A limited number of double rooms are offered to couples who wish to share. Families are also welcome at Cappavilla Village. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to make a booking for a double/family or if you have any queries regarding accommodation.
Special offer for students attending ISB11 conference. Limited number of rooms available at Troy Village at a special price of €33 per single room per night, room only. NB – Breakfast is not included.
Students must provide proof of student status at time of reservation in order to avail of this special rate.
Troy Village is located off Campus, in the Groody area of Castletroy which is a 30-35 minute walk to the main ISB11 conference rooms.
Troy Village – Off Campus offers:
- Individual apartments with 4 bedrooms en-suite
- A fully fitted kitchen/living room, equipped with cooker, fridge freezer and a very comfortable lounge
- Cable television
- Self service launderette facility
- Village Reception
- Non smoking residence
Please note the following:
- Please use the ISB11 online registration form in order to make your reservation.
- Only student registrations received after 01 March can apply for this special offer.
- Space is limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis.
The conference organisers have negotiated special rates at the following local hotels:
4 star Castletroy Park Hotel
This hotel is located outside the main entrance to the University of Limerick
Book directly with the hotel by e-mail or phone quoting reference Code: 178735 / ISB11 Conference
Tel: +353 61 335566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Bed & Breakfast: €100.00
Double/Twin Bed & Breakfast: € 110.00
3 star Kilmurry Lodge Hotel
Less than 1 mile (0.6 km) from University of Limerick Dublin Road, Castletroy, Limerick Book directly with the hotel by e-mail or phone.
Tel: +353 61 331133 or email email@example.com
Quote ISB11 2017 & reservation number 0858 in order to secure the following discounted rates:-
1-3 nights Single €104.00 Bed & Breakfast €114.00Twin/Double Bed & Breakfast
4 nights or more Single €89.00 Bed & Breakfast €99.00 Twin/Double Bed & Breakfast
The city of Limerick also offers a wide range of other accommodations if you prefer to stay further from campus. Buses and taxis provide convenient access to the city and the campus.
Should you require any additional information, please contact Limerick Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org